Strata Body Corporate Windsor
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Windsor
Strata Management in Windsor includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general service
– Handling all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a strict debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive risk management processes.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure makes sure a dependable, certified and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Windsor
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have a shown performance history of minimizing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We make sure through our professional accreditation process a trustworthy, compliant and competent specialist panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in keeping our client’s property by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and ensure proper payment to specialists. We know the professionals to require complex matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to ensure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our individually licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Windsor have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can provide extra value to our general function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all information collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on what the expected, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct details and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and a lot more.