Strata Body Corporate Westmeadows
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Westmeadows
Strata Management in Westmeadows includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed threat management procedures.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process ensures a trustworthy, certified and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure specialists deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Westmeadows
We chose maintenance and repair providers who have actually a demonstrated track record of lowering the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation process a dependable, compliant and qualified specialist panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We help in preserving our client’s home by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and make sure proper payment to specialists. We understand the specialists to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our separately certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Westmeadows have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can offer additional worth to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all information collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and much more.