Strata Body Corporate Waverley Gardens
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Waverley Gardens
Strata Management in Waverley Gardens involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Handling all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive threat management processes.
We are licensed by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure guarantees a reliable, certified and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Waverley Gardens
We selected repair and maintenance companies who have actually a shown performance history of decreasing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation process a reputable, compliant and qualified specialist panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We assist in preserving our customer’s home by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and guarantee proper payment to professionals. We understand the specialists to require complicated matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our individually certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Waverley Gardens have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can offer additional worth to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all info gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based upon exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Supply a direct information and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact information and far more.