Strata Body Corporate Watsonia
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Watsonia
Strata Management in Watsonia involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and basic business
– Handling all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive risk management procedures.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure ensures a dependable, certified and qualified professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure specialists provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Watsonia
We selected maintenance and repair service providers who have a shown performance history of reducing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation process a trusted, certified and competent contractor panel. This panel is able to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We help in keeping our client’s home by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and guarantee correct payment to specialists. We understand the experts to require intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to make sure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and ensures responsiveness of our independently certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Watsonia have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can offer additional worth to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all information gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Supply a direct information and query line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get a comprehensive welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and far more.