Strata Body Corporate Watergardens
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Watergardens
Strata Management in Watergardens involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and general business
– Managing all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive risk management procedures.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process makes sure a dependable, certified and qualified specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Watergardens
We selected repair and maintenance suppliers who have a shown performance history of decreasing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation procedure a reliable, compliant and proficient professional panel. This panel is able to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in keeping our customer’s property by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and ensure appropriate payment to professionals. We understand the specialists to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our individually licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Watergardens have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer extra worth to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all info gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Supply a direct details and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site assessment of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and a lot more.