Strata Body Corporate Upper Ferntree Gully
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Upper Ferntree Gully
Strata Management in Upper Ferntree Gully includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and general service
– Managing all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed danger management processes.
We are certified by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process makes sure a trustworthy, certified and proficient professional panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure contractors deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Upper Ferntree Gully
We selected repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a demonstrated track record of minimizing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation procedure a reliable, compliant and skilled contractor panel. This panel is able to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in keeping our customer’s home by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and guarantee right payment to contractors. We know the professionals to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to make sure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our individually accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Upper Ferntree Gully have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can offer additional value to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all information gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct info and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact details and far more.