Strata Body Corporate Tottenham
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Tottenham
Strata Management in Tottenham involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic business
– Handling all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a stringent debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed risk management processes.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process ensures a dependable, compliant and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Tottenham
We chose repair and maintenance providers who have actually a demonstrated track record of decreasing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation procedure a trusted, certified and qualified professional panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in preserving our customer’s residential or commercial property by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and ensure correct payment to contractors. We know the specialists to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our separately licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Tottenham have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can offer additional value to our overall purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all details gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct information and query line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and a lot more.