Strata Body Corporate Thornbury
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Thornbury
Strata Management in Thornbury includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and general company
– Managing all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm provides a strict debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure guarantees a trustworthy, compliant and qualified professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee specialists provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Thornbury
We selected maintenance and repair service providers who have actually a demonstrated track record of lowering the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation procedure a reliable, certified and proficient professional panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in keeping our client’s property by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and ensure correct payment to specialists. We know the professionals to require complicated matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to guarantee strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our individually certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Thornbury have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can supply extra value to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all info gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales team.
– Offer a direct info and query line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and a lot more.