Strata Body Corporate Thomastown
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Thomastown
Strata Management in Thomastown involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic company
– Handling all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our detailed danger management processes.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure ensures a reputable, certified and competent professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Thomastown
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of minimizing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We ensure through our professional accreditation procedure a reliable, certified and competent specialist panel. This panel is able to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We assist in keeping our client’s home by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and ensure correct payment to professionals. We know the professionals to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to ensure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our individually accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Thomastown have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can supply extra value to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all information gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Provide a direct info and query line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact information and far more.