Strata Body Corporate The Pines
What Is Involved With Strata Management In The Pines
Strata Management in The Pines involves many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general business
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough danger management procedures.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process makes sure a trusted, certified and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure specialists provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing The Pines
We chose maintenance and repair service providers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of minimizing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation procedure a reputable, certified and skilled specialist panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in maintaining our client’s home by organizing repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and guarantee correct payment to specialists. We know the specialists to call for complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to guarantee strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our independently licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in The Pines have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can supply additional worth to our overall function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all information collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based upon what the expected, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct info and enquiry line to our Service Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact information and a lot more.