Strata Body Corporate The Basin
What Is Involved With Strata Management In The Basin
Strata Management in The Basin involves numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm provides a stringent debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our detailed danger management procedures.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure guarantees a reliable, certified and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing The Basin
We selected repair and maintenance providers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of decreasing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We ensure through our professional accreditation process a dependable, certified and proficient specialist panel. This panel has the ability to offer our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We assist in maintaining our client’s residential or commercial property by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and guarantee right payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to require complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and guarantees responsiveness of our individually licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in The Basin have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can provide extra worth to our overall purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all details collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct details and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact details and far more.