Strata Body Corporate Templestowe Lower
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Templestowe Lower
Strata Management in Templestowe Lower involves many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and basic business
– Handling all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company supplies a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough risk management processes.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process guarantees a dependable, certified and qualified professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Templestowe Lower
We selected repair and maintenance companies who have a demonstrated track record of reducing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation procedure a dependable, certified and proficient professional panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in keeping our client’s residential or commercial property by arranging repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and make sure correct payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to require complex matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our individually licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Templestowe Lower have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can supply extra value to our overall purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all details gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Offer a direct info and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact information and much more.