Strata Body Corporate Taylors Lakes
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Taylors Lakes
Strata Management in Taylors Lakes includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general service
– Managing all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough risk management procedures.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure ensures a reputable, certified and skilled professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Taylors Lakes
We selected repair and maintenance suppliers who have a shown performance history of minimizing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation process a reliable, certified and proficient specialist panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in keeping our customer’s home by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and guarantee proper payment to professionals. We understand the experts to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our separately certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Taylors Lakes have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can supply extra value to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all details collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct information and enquiry line to our Company Development Manager for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site assessment of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a comprehensive welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and much more.