Strata Body Corporate Taylors Hill
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Taylors Hill
Strata Management in Taylors Hill involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed threat management procedures.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process guarantees a reputable, certified and competent specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure professionals provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Taylors Hill
We selected maintenance and repair suppliers who have actually a demonstrated track record of reducing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation process a reputable, certified and competent professional panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in maintaining our customer’s residential or commercial property by organizing repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and guarantee correct payment to contractors. We understand the professionals to require complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our separately certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Taylors Hill have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can provide extra worth to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all information collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales team.
– Supply a direct info and query line to our Business Development Manager for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and a lot more.