Strata Body Corporate Syndal
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Syndal
Strata Management in Syndal involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general service
– Managing all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a rigid debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough risk management processes.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process makes sure a dependable, certified and qualified professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Syndal
We selected maintenance and repair service providers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of minimizing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation process a reliable, compliant and competent specialist panel. This panel is able to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in preserving our client’s property by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and guarantee correct payment to specialists. We understand the experts to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to ensure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and ensures responsiveness of our individually accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Syndal have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can provide extra value to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all details collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Offer a direct details and query line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a comprehensive welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact information and a lot more.