Strata Body Corporate Sunshine West
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Sunshine West
Strata Management in Sunshine West involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general service
– Handling all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed danger management processes.
We are licensed by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process ensures a reputable, compliant and proficient professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure specialists provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Sunshine West
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have actually a shown track record of minimizing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We make sure through our professional accreditation procedure a trustworthy, compliant and proficient specialist panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We help in keeping our customer’s home by organizing repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and guarantee appropriate payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to guarantee strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our independently certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Sunshine West have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can offer additional value to our overall function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all details gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Offer a direct information and enquiry line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and far more.