Strata Body Corporate Sunbury
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Sunbury
Strata Management in Sunbury includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic business
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed risk management processes.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure makes sure a dependable, certified and proficient specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Sunbury
We chose repair and maintenance providers who have actually a shown performance history of minimizing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation process a trusted, certified and competent specialist panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in keeping our customer’s property by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and make sure proper payment to professionals. We know the specialists to require intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and ensures responsiveness of our individually licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Sunbury have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can supply extra worth to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all information gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based on exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct details and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site assessment of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and a lot more.