Strata Body Corporate Strathmore
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Strathmore
Strata Management in Strathmore involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic company
– Handling all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company supplies a strict debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed danger management procedures.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure guarantees a trusted, certified and skilled professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Strathmore
We selected maintenance and repair providers who have actually a shown track record of lowering the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation process a trusted, certified and proficient contractor panel. This panel is able to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in preserving our customer’s property by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and guarantee appropriate payment to professionals. We understand the experts to call for complicated matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our individually licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Strathmore have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can provide additional worth to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all info collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct info and query line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site inspection of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact details and far more.