Strata Body Corporate Strathmore Heights
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Strathmore Heights
Strata Management in Strathmore Heights includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic business
– Handling all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our extensive risk management procedures.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process guarantees a reputable, compliant and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee specialists provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Strathmore Heights
We chose maintenance and repair companies who have actually a demonstrated performance history of decreasing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation procedure a reliable, certified and proficient professional panel. This panel has the ability to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We help in maintaining our customer’s residential or commercial property by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and make sure correct payment to professionals. We know the professionals to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our independently licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Strathmore Heights have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can provide extra value to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all information gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Supply a direct details and query line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get a detailed welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact details and much more.