Strata Body Corporate St Albans
What Is Involved With Strata Management In St Albans
Strata Management in St Albans involves many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company supplies a rigid debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency situation service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our comprehensive risk management processes.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure ensures a reliable, compliant and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee specialists provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing St Albans
We chose maintenance and repair service providers who have actually a shown performance history of decreasing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation process a dependable, compliant and proficient specialist panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in preserving our client’s residential or commercial property by setting up repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and ensure proper payment to professionals. We understand the experts to require intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and makes sure responsiveness of our individually licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in St Albans have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can offer extra worth to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all details collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct information and query line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact information and far more.