Strata Body Corporate Southbank
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Southbank
Strata Management in Southbank involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general organisation
– Managing all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm provides a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our comprehensive danger management procedures.
We are licensed by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process guarantees a dependable, compliant and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee contractors provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Southbank
We chose maintenance and repair companies who have actually a shown performance history of minimizing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation process a trustworthy, compliant and competent professional panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in keeping our client’s home by organizing repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and make sure proper payment to contractors. We understand the professionals to call for complex matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to make sure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely way and makes sure responsiveness of our independently licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Southbank have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can provide extra value to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all information gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Provide a direct information and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and much more.