Strata Body Corporate Somerville
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Somerville
Strata Management in Somerville includes numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and basic service
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a rigid debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed danger management procedures.
We are certified by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process ensures a dependable, compliant and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure contractors deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Somerville
We selected maintenance and repair suppliers who have actually a demonstrated track record of minimizing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation procedure a reputable, compliant and proficient contractor panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in keeping our client’s home by setting up repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and guarantee right payment to professionals. We understand the professionals to call for complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and guarantees responsiveness of our independently certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Somerville have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can offer extra worth to our general purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all info gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Provide a direct details and query line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and much more.