Strata Body Corporate Somers
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Somers
Strata Management in Somers involves many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic organisation
– Handling all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough danger management procedures.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure ensures a trustworthy, certified and skilled professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee professionals provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Somers
We selected maintenance and repair suppliers who have a demonstrated track record of decreasing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation procedure a reputable, certified and qualified professional panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We assist in maintaining our client’s home by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and make sure correct payment to specialists. We know the specialists to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to ensure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our independently licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Somers have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can offer additional value to our general purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all details collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based on what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct details and enquiry line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact details and much more.