Strata Body Corporate Skye
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Skye
Strata Management in Skye involves many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and basic business
– Managing all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company supplies a stringent debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive threat management processes.
We are licensed by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process makes sure a trustworthy, certified and skilled professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee professionals provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Skye
We selected repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of reducing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation process a reputable, certified and proficient professional panel. This panel has the ability to provide our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in keeping our client’s residential or commercial property by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and guarantee correct payment to contractors. We understand the professionals to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our individually licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Skye have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can provide additional value to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all details gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct details and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact details and much more.