Strata Body Corporate Shoreham
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Shoreham
Strata Management in Shoreham includes numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and general organisation
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our extensive risk management procedures.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure makes sure a trusted, certified and competent professional panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Shoreham
We chose repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a shown performance history of lowering the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation process a trustworthy, certified and competent specialist panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in maintaining our customer’s home by organizing repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and guarantee correct payment to professionals. We understand the specialists to call for complex matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our individually accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Shoreham have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can provide extra value to our general purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all details collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct information and query line to our Business Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact information and far more.