Strata Body Corporate Seabrook
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Seabrook
Strata Management in Seabrook involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and general company
– Handling all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm provides a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our comprehensive danger management processes.
We are licensed by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure makes sure a reliable, compliant and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Seabrook
We selected maintenance and repair suppliers who have actually a demonstrated track record of decreasing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation procedure a reputable, certified and qualified contractor panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in keeping our customer’s home by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and guarantee right payment to specialists. We know the specialists to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our separately accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Seabrook have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can supply additional value to our general function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all information gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Provide a direct information and query line to our Business Development Manager for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact details and a lot more.