Strata Body Corporate Roxburgh Park
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Roxburgh Park
Strata Management in Roxburgh Park involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and general service
– Handling all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our detailed danger management processes.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process guarantees a reputable, compliant and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Roxburgh Park
We chose maintenance and repair providers who have actually a shown performance history of reducing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation process a trusted, compliant and qualified professional panel. This panel has the ability to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in preserving our client’s home by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and guarantee correct payment to specialists. We know the professionals to require intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt way and guarantees responsiveness of our individually licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Roxburgh Park have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can supply extra worth to our overall purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all details collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Supply a direct details and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and a lot more.