Strata Body Corporate Rowville
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Rowville
Strata Management in Rowville includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general business
– Handling all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company supplies a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process ensures a reliable, compliant and qualified specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee contractors provide to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Rowville
We chose repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a demonstrated track record of minimizing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation procedure a dependable, compliant and skilled professional panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We help in keeping our client’s home by organizing repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and make sure proper payment to professionals. We know the professionals to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and ensures responsiveness of our independently certified providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Rowville have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can supply additional worth to our general purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all information collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Company Development Manager for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact details and a lot more.