Strata Body Corporate Robinson
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Robinson
Strata Management in Robinson includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and general organisation
– Handling all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our comprehensive threat management procedures.
We are certified by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure ensures a trustworthy, compliant and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel offers our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Robinson
We chose repair and maintenance providers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of reducing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation procedure a trustworthy, certified and proficient professional panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We assist in keeping our customer’s home by arranging repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and guarantee correct payment to professionals. We understand the experts to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our separately certified providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Robinson have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can provide additional value to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all details gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales team.
– Supply a direct info and query line to our Service Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and a lot more.