Strata Body Corporate Richmond
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Richmond
Strata Management in Richmond includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic company
– Managing all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a stringent debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough risk management procedures.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process makes sure a reputable, certified and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee contractors provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Richmond
We selected repair and maintenance companies who have actually a shown performance history of minimizing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation procedure a reliable, certified and skilled professional panel. This panel has the ability to provide our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We assist in preserving our customer’s home by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and ensure appropriate payment to contractors. We know the specialists to require complicated matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to ensure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our separately certified providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Richmond have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can offer additional value to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all info collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct details and enquiry line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site assessment of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact details and far more.