Strata Body Corporate Research
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Research
Strata Management in Research includes lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and general service
– Managing all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm provides a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our extensive danger management procedures.
We are certified by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process ensures a reliable, certified and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee specialists provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Research
We selected repair and maintenance service providers who have actually a demonstrated track record of minimizing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation procedure a reliable, certified and proficient specialist panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in preserving our client’s residential or commercial property by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and guarantee correct payment to specialists. We know the specialists to require intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our individually certified providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Research have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can provide extra worth to our general purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all info collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Provide a direct details and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a comprehensive welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and much more.