Strata Body Corporate Ravenhall
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Ravenhall
Strata Management in Ravenhall involves numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic business
– Managing all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company supplies a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive danger management procedures.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure guarantees a dependable, certified and qualified specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Ravenhall
We selected repair and maintenance service providers who have actually a shown track record of decreasing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation process a reputable, certified and qualified specialist panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We help in maintaining our customer’s home by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and ensure proper payment to professionals. We know the professionals to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to ensure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our separately accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Ravenhall have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can supply additional worth to our overall function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all details gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will require a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct details and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and far more.