Strata Body Corporate Point Wilson
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Point Wilson
Strata Management in Point Wilson involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic business
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a strict debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our comprehensive danger management procedures.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure makes sure a reliable, certified and skilled professional panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Point Wilson
We selected maintenance and repair companies who have actually a demonstrated performance history of decreasing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation process a dependable, certified and skilled contractor panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in preserving our client’s home by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and ensure appropriate payment to specialists. We know the professionals to call for complex matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our independently licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Point Wilson have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer additional value to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all details collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Supply a direct details and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact information and a lot more.