Strata Body Corporate Point Leo
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Point Leo
Strata Management in Point Leo includes numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive threat management procedures.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure ensures a trusted, compliant and proficient professional panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure professionals provide to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Point Leo
We chose repair and maintenance providers who have actually a shown track record of minimizing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We make sure through our professional accreditation procedure a reliable, compliant and skilled contractor panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in maintaining our client’s residential or commercial property by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and ensure right payment to professionals. We know the experts to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our separately licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Point Leo have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can offer extra value to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all details gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based on exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Provide a direct details and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact details and a lot more.