Strata Body Corporate Plumpton
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Plumpton
Strata Management in Plumpton includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and general service
– Handling all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company supplies a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive risk management procedures.
We are licensed by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process ensures a reliable, certified and qualified specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure specialists provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Plumpton
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have a shown track record of decreasing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation process a trustworthy, certified and competent contractor panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in keeping our customer’s home by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and ensure correct payment to specialists. We know the specialists to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our independently certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Plumpton have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can offer additional value to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all details gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales team.
– Offer a direct information and query line to our Service Development Manager for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site assessment of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and a lot more.