Strata Body Corporate Plenty
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Plenty
Strata Management in Plenty involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general business
– Handling all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive danger management processes.
We are certified by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process makes sure a reliable, certified and proficient specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure professionals provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Plenty
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have actually a shown track record of decreasing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation procedure a trusted, certified and proficient contractor panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We help in maintaining our client’s residential or commercial property by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and guarantee appropriate payment to contractors. We know the experts to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and ensures responsiveness of our separately accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Plenty have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can supply extra value to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all info collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based on exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct info and enquiry line to our Service Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and far more.