Strata Body Corporate Pinewood
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Pinewood
Strata Management in Pinewood involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic business
– Handling all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company supplies a rigid debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough risk management procedures.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process ensures a dependable, certified and proficient professional panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure specialists deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Pinewood
We chose repair and maintenance providers who have actually a shown performance history of reducing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation procedure a reputable, compliant and skilled professional panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and ensure correct payment to specialists. We understand the professionals to require complex matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our separately certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Pinewood have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can offer additional value to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all info gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact details and much more.