Strata Body Corporate Patterson
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Patterson
Strata Management in Patterson involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic organisation
– Handling all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a rigid debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our extensive danger management processes.
We are certified by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure guarantees a trusted, compliant and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee professionals provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Patterson
We chose maintenance and repair service providers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of decreasing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation process a reliable, certified and qualified specialist panel. This panel has the ability to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We assist in keeping our client’s home by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and make sure appropriate payment to professionals. We understand the specialists to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our separately certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Patterson have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can offer extra value to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all details collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct info and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and a lot more.