Strata Body Corporate Patterson Lakes
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Patterson Lakes
Strata Management in Patterson Lakes includes numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general service
– Handling all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our detailed threat management processes.
We are certified by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process makes sure a reliable, certified and competent professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Patterson Lakes
We selected maintenance and repair service providers who have a demonstrated track record of decreasing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation procedure a dependable, certified and competent specialist panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We help in maintaining our client’s residential or commercial property by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and guarantee proper payment to contractors. We know the professionals to call for complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our independently accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Patterson Lakes have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can provide additional value to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all information gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales team.
– Supply a direct details and query line to our Service Development Manager for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and a lot more.