Strata Body Corporate Park Orchards
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Park Orchards
Strata Management in Park Orchards includes numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic organisation
– Handling all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive risk management processes.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process guarantees a trustworthy, certified and skilled professional panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel offers our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure professionals deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Park Orchards
We chose maintenance and repair service providers who have actually a shown track record of decreasing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation process a reliable, compliant and skilled professional panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in maintaining our client’s residential or commercial property by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and ensure appropriate payment to professionals. We know the professionals to require complex matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our individually licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Park Orchards have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can provide extra worth to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all details collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct details and query line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact details and far more.