Strata Body Corporate Officer
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Officer
Strata Management in Officer involves numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Managing all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a strict debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive risk management processes.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process guarantees a reliable, compliant and competent specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Officer
We selected maintenance and repair providers who have a demonstrated track record of minimizing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation process a trustworthy, certified and competent contractor panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We assist in preserving our customer’s home by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and guarantee appropriate payment to contractors. We know the specialists to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our individually accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Officer have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can provide extra value to our general function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all info collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Provide a direct info and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and a lot more.