Strata Body Corporate Oakleigh
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Oakleigh
Strata Management in Oakleigh involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general service
– Handling all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a strict debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our comprehensive risk management processes.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure ensures a dependable, certified and proficient specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure specialists deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Oakleigh
We chose repair and maintenance service providers who have actually a demonstrated track record of decreasing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation process a trustworthy, certified and qualified professional panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in keeping our client’s property by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and ensure proper payment to contractors. We know the specialists to require complicated matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our individually certified providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Oakleigh have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can offer extra worth to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all info collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct details and enquiry line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact details and a lot more.