Strata Body Corporate Oakleigh South
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Oakleigh South
Strata Management in Oakleigh South involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and general company
– Handling all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive threat management procedures.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure guarantees a dependable, compliant and qualified specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Oakleigh South
We selected maintenance and repair suppliers who have a shown track record of reducing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation process a trusted, compliant and skilled specialist panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in maintaining our customer’s property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and make sure appropriate payment to professionals. We know the experts to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our individually certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Oakleigh South have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can offer additional worth to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all details collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct info and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site evaluation of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and a lot more.