Strata Body Corporate Oaklands Junction
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Oaklands Junction
Strata Management in Oaklands Junction involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and basic service
– Handling all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company supplies a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed threat management procedures.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure guarantees a trustworthy, compliant and skilled professional panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure specialists provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Oaklands Junction
We selected maintenance and repair companies who have actually a shown track record of lowering the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation procedure a dependable, certified and skilled specialist panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in maintaining our client’s property by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and guarantee correct payment to contractors. We know the professionals to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our individually accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Oaklands Junction have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer extra value to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all information gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will require an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct information and query line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and a lot more.