Strata Body Corporate Oak Park
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Oak Park
Strata Management in Oak Park includes numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general business
– Managing all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a stringent debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our comprehensive risk management procedures.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process makes sure a trustworthy, compliant and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel provides our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure professionals deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Oak Park
We selected maintenance and repair companies who have actually a demonstrated track record of reducing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation process a dependable, compliant and proficient professional panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We assist in keeping our client’s home by organizing repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and ensure correct payment to specialists. We know the specialists to require complex matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to guarantee strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our individually accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Oak Park have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can offer extra worth to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all details collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Supply a direct info and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and much more.