Strata Body Corporate Nunawading
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Nunawading
Strata Management in Nunawading involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and general company
– Managing all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive threat management processes.
We are certified by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process ensures a reputable, compliant and competent specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure professionals provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Nunawading
We selected repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of minimizing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation process a trustworthy, compliant and skilled professional panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in keeping our client’s home by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and guarantee correct payment to contractors. We understand the experts to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely way and makes sure responsiveness of our independently licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Nunawading have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can supply additional worth to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all information collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct details and enquiry line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site assessment of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get a comprehensive welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and a lot more.