Strata Body Corporate North Melbourne
What Is Involved With Strata Management In North Melbourne
Strata Management in North Melbourne involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Managing all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive risk management procedures.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process guarantees a trustworthy, compliant and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing North Melbourne
We selected maintenance and repair service providers who have a demonstrated performance history of decreasing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We make sure through our professional accreditation process a reputable, compliant and qualified contractor panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We assist in keeping our client’s home by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and guarantee appropriate payment to contractors. We understand the professionals to require complicated matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to make sure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our separately licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in North Melbourne have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can supply extra value to our overall function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all information collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based on exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct info and enquiry line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get a comprehensive welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and a lot more.