Strata Body Corporate Noble Park
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Noble Park
Strata Management in Noble Park includes numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and basic business
– Handling all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a strict debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our comprehensive risk management processes.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process guarantees a trusted, compliant and competent contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee professionals provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Noble Park
We selected maintenance and repair companies who have a shown performance history of reducing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation procedure a trusted, certified and skilled professional panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in maintaining our client’s residential or commercial property by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and ensure appropriate payment to professionals. We know the professionals to call for complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to make sure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and guarantees responsiveness of our independently accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Noble Park have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can offer extra worth to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all details collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based on what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Provide a direct details and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact details and much more.