Strata Body Corporate Niddrie
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Niddrie
Strata Management in Niddrie includes numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general service
– Handling all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a stringent debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive threat management procedures.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process makes sure a trustworthy, certified and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure professionals provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Niddrie
We selected repair and maintenance providers who have actually a shown track record of decreasing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We make sure through our professional accreditation process a dependable, certified and skilled contractor panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s home by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and ensure right payment to specialists. We know the experts to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to guarantee strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our separately certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Niddrie have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can offer extra value to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all details gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct information and enquiry line to our Business Development Manager for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and much more.