Strata Body Corporate Narre Warren
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Narre Warren
Strata Management in Narre Warren involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and general business
– Managing all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a stringent debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency situation service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our extensive risk management processes.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process makes sure a reputable, compliant and proficient specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure professionals deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Narre Warren
We chose repair and maintenance service providers who have actually a demonstrated track record of decreasing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation procedure a trusted, compliant and skilled specialist panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in preserving our client’s home by organizing repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and guarantee appropriate payment to professionals. We know the experts to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our separately accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Narre Warren have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can supply additional worth to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all information collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct details and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and much more.